Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Stressed Out By Everything In Your Life?! - Remember: Slow is Fast, Fast is Slow

Dear Troubled Ones

Recently, a friend and myself (both mothers) had been through some "bad situations and predicaments" and were unable to untangle ourselves from the many responsibilities and duties that call upon us - our own personal life, our children's new challenges and demands on us, our work, our household responsibilities and duties - all suddenly donned on us to be too massive.

My dear husband knew of my stressful predicaments and so happened to come through the following article by Stephen Covey titled "First things First".

After reading the article, my mind somehow dwell on these words "slow is fast, fast is slow", and I suddenly found myself re-channelling my energies to what most mattered to me then - writing my script for door-to-door witnessing with my church members last Saturday. It was a great day for tracting and meeting people and managed to share the gospel with a few young people. Come to think of it, this was my greatest fear - witnessing - and I had been so stressed out by it that my other projects and life responsibilities began to add up and looked like a giant snowball!

I hope that, to all who is facing mounting tasks and responsibilities; will benefit from reading this article.

Shared by Jennifer
www.my-personal-development-secrets.com

No comments: