Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Easter - Receive A Free Gift - Be Saved & Celebrate! (Part 1)

As you've learnt from my earlier post of what Easter is truly about, let me elaborate more...

Many people believe that they will be going to heaven after they die while others just acknowledge the fact that there's Heaven and Hell.

In this whole wide world of belief-systems, I couldn't find much consolation from many religions and their books. But only ONE - the HOLY BIBLE!

Upon a recent challenge from church members to write a script on how to witness to people, I began a journey of search, research and discovery:

Many who were witnessed to before would have realized by now that there are Heaven and Hell.

Listen Now

May God Bless Your Soul!
Jennifer
http://www.my-personal-development-secrets.com

No comments: