Sunday, April 6, 2008

Change: Without & WIthin Oneself - Who Moved My Cheese?

Hi Everyone

Much changes in my life - moved back to my old home, changed schools for my children , getting a new job and more changes in life to come.

How do I handle them all? Well, my secret... to read this one book that often gave me the courage to face my new challenges each and every time - "Who Moved My Cheese?" (Adults version). Not forgetting my Bible reading, of course.

My son recently picked this book (kids version) as his class' show-and-tell 'favorite storybook' topic. There's also the teens version. Regardless of the version, they are all good-reads' "treasures" for keepsake and building your personal library.

Besides, teaching me to face my new challenges; I discovered too the change within myself as I moved these characters into play in my own life. It difficult to express but once you experienced change and its effects, you will understand what I mean.

Here's a video clip based on the book for you to enjoy:


God bless as you embark to a changed you - a change from within yourself!
Jennifer Chia-Tan

No comments: