Friday, April 4, 2008

Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Dear friends

I have been busy - just started to help out as a Sunday School teacher.

As I was preparing for the lessons for tomorrow, my heart was impressed by Psalm 23 - A Shepherd Psalm by King David.

This Psalm tells us what God is like:
It says that God is like a shepherd
who loves and cares for his sheep.
He watches them closely,
protects them from danger,
and makes sure they have enough to eat and drink.

To say God is our shepherd means that He watches over us and will show us what is best for us.

I am also now on a cross-road of life seeking peace to the decisions I have to make and this Psalm gave me the peace I needed as I allowed Him to show me what is best for me.

I have found a video from GodTube where a little girl recites this Psalm, let us enjoy it!




God Bless All!
Jennifer


P.S. You can download a Psalm 23 bookmark here. You can go to Awana® Clubs International for more resources relating to this Psalm.


For Colorful Inspirational Bible Verses pictures, click here.
For Encouragement from God's Word IV (KJV)pictures, click here.

No comments: